Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04376 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,860 (L 156,742) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)