Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04138 CHF / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 229 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)