Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04120 CHF / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 166 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,544 (L 110,292) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)