Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04402 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,841 (L 155,404) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)