Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00356 CHF / HUF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,006 (843,175 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)