Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CHF / UZS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,336 (19,792,074 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)