Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,488 (17,171,979 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)