Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CHF / UZS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 86% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,553 (12,657,958 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (39 minutes ago)