Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CHF / UZS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,608 (17,281,712 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)