Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,128 (16,514,114 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (29 minutes ago)