Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 CHF / UZS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 79% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,051 (16,038,852 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)