Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,132 (€3,552) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)