Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,614 (€5,280) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)