Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,661 (€3,982) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)