Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,544 (€6,095) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)