Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24953 CHF / PLN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,698 (18,826 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)