Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 748 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01894 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,528 (Php133,520) in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)