Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14043 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,328 ($b23,700) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)