Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13881 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,131 ($b22,559) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)