Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14457 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,428 ($b30,631) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)