Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14449 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,549 ($b17,638) in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)