Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14034 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,094 ($b22,050) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)