Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 869 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10435 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,597 (24,890 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)