Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,038 (€8,377) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)