Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23794 CHF / GHS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,535 (GH₵19,061) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)