Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,941 ($6,153) in Tallahassee, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)