Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,114 ($7,149) in Tallahassee, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)