Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,869 ($5,926) in Tallahassee, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)