Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,486 (2,060,327 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)