Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,642 (CH$5,024,948) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)