Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14408 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,347 (23,227元) in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)