Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03126 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,505 (144,094 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)