Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03311 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,211 (127,202 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)