Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14915 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,966 (元19,883) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)