Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14690 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,982 (20,303元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)