Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14598 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,569 (元31,296) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (31 minutes ago)