Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,501 ($10,420) in Tacoma, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)