Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30766 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,672 (S/. 11,936) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)