Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29442 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,283 (S/. 14,549) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)