Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30578 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,767 (S/. 12,321) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)