Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29748 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,348 (S/. 11,255) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)