Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26462 CHF / SAR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,026 (﷼ 18,992) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)