Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,552 (﷼ 144,624,702) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)