Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,489 (﷼ 121,431,047) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (38 minutes ago)