Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,376 (﷼ 140,547,011) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)