Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02904 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,202 (144,720 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)