Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02864 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,460 (155,741 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)