Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02896 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,056 (209,106 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)