Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11222 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 39% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 21,790 (E£ 194,176) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)