Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zurich, Switzerland
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12048 CHF / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 20% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)