Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 CHF / BGN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,793 (6,340 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)