Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36008 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,217 (EC$22,821) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)