Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36933 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,771 (EC$12,919) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)