Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35600 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,364 (EC$15,068) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)