Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,212 ($6,429) in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)