Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,037 ($6,170) in Spokane, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)