Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,916 ($8,862) in Spokane, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)