Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15275 CHF / HRK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,995 (26,157 kn) in Split.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)