Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,232 ($3,239) in Sonsonate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)