Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,303 (₩14,001,382) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)