Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47640 CHF / BYN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,669 (7,701 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (38 minutes ago)