Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49626 CHF / BYN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,367 (6,784 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)