Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 83% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,846 (635,309 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)