Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00288 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 84% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,640 (569,110 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)