Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 84% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,553 (849,310 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (32 minutes ago)