Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 885 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00268 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 85% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,290 (481,920 KZT) in Shymkent.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (37 minutes ago)