Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00780 CHF / ALL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,694 (602,073 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)