Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14475 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,752 (元32,827) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)