Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14393 CHF / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 174 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)