Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14459 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,396 (元51,151) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)