Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14725 CHF / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,333 prices entered by 367 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)