Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22515 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,476 (RM15,439) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)