Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 171 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (44 minutes ago)