Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28364 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,823 (R$ 13,479) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (39 minutes ago)