Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32383 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,693 (R$ 17,582) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)