Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23801 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,106 (RM13,049) in Seremban.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)