Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,872 (₩6,622,744) in Seongnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)