Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,263 (₩7,900,641) in Seongnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)