Cost of living in Sendai, Japan vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00911 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,445 (¥597,690) in Sendai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)