Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00884 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,630 (¥750,001) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)