Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,322 (1,766,113 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (42 minutes ago)