Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03048 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,862 (225,150 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)