Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,072 (€5,284) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)