Cost of living in Sari, Iran vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,693 (﷼ 155,915,810) in Sari.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)