Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / STD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,614 (239,926,887 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)