Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30019 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,684 (R$ 18,934) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (18 minutes ago)