Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25222 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,792 (R$ 15,036) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)