Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31632 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,382 (R$ 23,336) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)