Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26833 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,722 (R$ 17,599) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)